B. HOME DEATH
1. Application procedure Application form duly filled by head of the family/Relative which are available at centers/ Palika Suvidha Kendras
2. Fee Structure
For first copy of death certificate Rs.5/- +Rs.2/- search fee = Rs.7 /- For additional copies Rs.5/- per copy
3. Where to Submit the Application
i) International Inoculation Centre (HQ) Birth Centre, Mandir Marg.
ii) Palika Suvidha Kendra, 48 Babar Road
iii) Palika Suvidha Kendra Palika Bhavan, R.K Puram
Document Required for Death Certificate:
Following Documents are Required for Registration of Home Death with in One Year of its Occurrence:
- Duly filled birth reporting form by head of the family or relatives.
- Original crimination ground receipt.
- Certificate of Doctor.
- Residence proof like ration card,voter identity card.
Beyond one year of occurrence of Death event the registration will be done after submission of S.D.M order from local area along with Rs. 10/- as late fee to international inoculation centre (HQ) Birth Center Mandir Marg
1. Within 21 days of the occurrence of Death No Fee
2. After 21 days to 30 days of the occurrence of Death Rs.2/- As late fee
3. After 30 days to within 1 year of the occurrence of Death Rs.5/- As late fee
4. Beyond One year of the occurrence of Death SDM Order from local area + Rs.10/- As late fee
Application Death Application Form :
CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD